Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another one bites the dust

(lots of pictures this week!)






We're down another feeding, he dropped the morning feeding this week, leaving us only with an evening feeding. Holy Hormones, they're nuts, flippin' insane. I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm laughing, I'm crying. I've got two new friends located on my face (eww) as well as one boob the size of Montana (he is only feeding off one side these days.) I spent Tuesday complaining to my mom.

Me: "Oh my gosh, this zit is huge, ugh."


Mom: "Well if it's that bad then go feed him."


Me: *confusion* (How is feeding him going to help my zit?!?)


"No, I said my ZIT is huge, not my tit"

In Nolen news:

Nolen's new favorite spot in the house is located in the corner of our garage. It's conveniently located next to all of our swifters, mops, and brooms (his absolute favorite thing to play with.) If we're inside he walks to the garage door, stands waving and announcing "bye, bye" until we take him out. If you try to bring him back in before he's done playing, he gets a death grip on a swifter and screams. I'm sure the neighbors are watching this from their window and analyzing it all wrong- 'I think she's beating him with a broom.' Oh Nolen, with all these toys and you pick a broom in the dirty garage.



My girlfriend Ameila & I




No comments:

Post a Comment