Monday, December 6, 2010

Week 38


Penises should come with a manual. Let me rephrase that...baby penises should come with an owners manual for their mommies. Nolen had his 9 month check up today. It turns out we were suppose to be pulling something back on something, I don't know. What I do know is that the little guy had to have his manhood pulled and yanked, causing him to cry bloody murder. This is one time that I was happy to be a working Mommy, leaving this up to Daddy and MomMom! I don't think anyone ever told me, or did they, in that whirlwind of a hospital visit. Sigh. All I know is that these things should come with a manual! Below is Nolen thinking about his doctors appointment today :(



While there, were also checking for an ear infection. I was convinced he had one. He had all the symptoms. Tugging at ear, irritable, waking more then usually, no smiles ever...all signs pointed toward ears. Wrong! Turns out the ear tugging, cranky days, sleepless nights and unusual eating are not ear related at all, in fact it's teething, more teeth! I wasn't sure we could fit any more teeth in that little mouth but we are, the doctor found 2 molars that are coming through. If there's one thing we're good at it's teeth! Little man, you are making it very, very intimidating for mommy to continue nursing. I was just beginning to feel better about 8 teeth, now 10!

To top off his day he got 2 shots, broke a snow globe and cut his finger, and took a face dive into his walker. Oh little man, tomorrow can only get better!

Current stats:

Weight: 18 pounds 4 ounces (15%)

Height: 28.75" (70%)

Head: 18" (70%)






2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the extra teeth. :-/

    Your tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What in the world?!?! My doctor has never told me I need to do anything like that to Easton. I just make to clean it when I am giving him a bath.

    ReplyDelete