Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week 19


So is it October 5th yet? I'm ready for you October 5th, anytime you'd like to get here! Ugh, we still have a WHOLE WEEK untill we find out the gender, the wait is killing me! In the meantime I've been busy taking every online gender prediction test, asking anyone who is willing to take a guess, and putting all those old wives tales to the test.

This is what we've come up with:

My guess: boy
Tim's guess: girl
Mrs. Chang guess: boy
Chinese gender predictor: girl
No morning sickness: boy
Not breaking out: boy
Craving sweet/ fruit: girl
Heart rate above 150: girl

Oh I could go on FOREVER! I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Lets hope little bean uncrosses it's legs and doesn't keep it's back to us. Lets also hope I don't pee all over the table after consuming 32oz of water before the sonogram.

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard to wait isn't it!? I can relate. I'm 25 weeks now but I've been where you are, wanting to find out the sex of the baby! I thought for sure I was carrying a boy but then a few weeks before we went in to find out the sex of the baby at my 20 week visit, I had an intuition that I was carrying a girl...and sure enough, there SHE was!! Either way, we believe that God gives you the child that you are meant to have and we can't wait to welcome her into the world and begin loving on her :)

    ReplyDelete