Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Here we go!




So I'll take you back to where this little journey began. I was suppose to have surgery on July 2nd. Nervous and anxious, I had to work my nerves up for weeks preparing to "go under." Well a few days before surgery (one day after our 1st anniversary) we had a little surprise. There would be no surgery. Instead we found out we're having a baby! SuRpRiSe :) A little sooner then we had planned, but we couldn't be more excited. Blessings really can come in small packages! I had my 2nd ultra sound on August 4th. It revealed a little bean with as much energy as it's dad! Baby Astor was bouncing, kicking, waving, and twirling. I think at one point it actually did the tomahawk chop. Was this a glance of things to come...oh geez!

1 comment:

  1. As you said, it might be a sign of things to come. Have fun with your journey. Glad you started a blog. Love, Joanne

    ReplyDelete