Monday, July 9, 2012

Liars


Hudson unfortunately had his first flight a little sooner then planned this weekend. We flew up north for my Mamaws funeral :-(

With the last minute flight we had to pay an arm and a leg for our tickets. We thought Nolen was close enough that we could still pass him off as under 2 ( aka no ticket needed.)

Well I think we definitely were pushing our luck this time, I don't think they believed us. Maybe it was the fact that when they asked him how old he was he proudly shouted "Nolen is two!" or maybe it was the complete sentences he was speaking as he told the ticket agent a story. Or perhaps when he counted perfectly to 14. All I know is that this was definitely his last free flight.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Megan! I'm so sorry to hear that :( Lots of hugs. At first with the title of the blog post I thought you were upset about someone having lied to you, which is so abnormal for your blog! Still so sad to hear about your loss. xo

    ReplyDelete