Monday, July 16, 2012

1 month old (Hudson)

Everyone told me time flies even faster with the 2nd, did I believe them, kind of...
but seriously WoWzErS! 

 I won't lie, things have been a bit crazy around our household. It hasn't been all puppies and rainbows. I can finally say that at this point, things are smoothing out and falling right into place. 
 Mommy has learned that she can do almost anything one-handed, with a baby on the boob! 
 Having 2 is literally twice the work, but it's also twice the fun, and twice the love <3 
 Hudson, you are such a sweet baby.

 If you were an only child I would snuggle you 24 hours a day. 
I can already tell what a laid back, go-with-the-flow kind of person you are.



You are SUCH a good sport with all of big brothers "love" that he gives you. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been a month! Those boys are so, so sweet together. Looks like H might take after N with a full head of red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable!

    We just had a little boy June 21st and I'm so glad that you said it's not always "puppies and rainbows"... that's for sure! We love him to death and wouldn't change a thing, but I think people give false impressions about how the first few months are really going to be. ;) haha!

    ReplyDelete