Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Week 36

1 month to go! There are 15 school days left and 4 short weeks until little brother Hudson arrives. Yesterday began my weekly doctors appointments, making this delivery very real (and VERY close!) I'm barely a fingertip dilated, and %50 effaced. She said that little man is head down and really low, he's in position and ready to meet his new family! I also had my last sonogram, little man Hudson is estimated to weigh around 6 pounds 3 ounces right now. They usually gain 1/2 pound a week in the last month, so we're looking at an 8 pounder (Nolen was 7pd 3oz.)

How far along? 36 weeks

How big is baby? The size of a melon

Weight gain? 145 pounds. +20 pounds, more gain then with Nolen, but I'm okay with that. I think he's just going to be a bigger baby (has nothing to do with my nightly root beer floats.)

Maternity clothes? Oh yes! In fact we're in the dress stage, if I'm not in yoga pants I'm rocking a dress.

Stretchmarks? None (Thank you Jesus, and good genes!)

 Sleep? Up at least 3 times a night to pee, up with Nolen about 2 times a night, up with a dancing belly about 2 times a night. These boys are keeping me busy already!

Best moment this week? My banana wafer milkshake from Chic-fila

Movement? Less wild dancing, more stretches and "yawns." He also gets hiccups a few times a day. Poor little guy is running out of room in there.

Food cravings? Not really cravings, in fact I feel really full all the time, I think he's taken up my stomach space (which I am A-Ok with!)

Name? Hudson Graham

Labor signs? Finger tip dilated/50% effaced. Strong Braxton Hick contractions a few times a day, take your breath away.

Belly button in or out? OUT.

Rings on or off? On, along with my beautiful David Yurman push present :)

Morning sickness? None, again, thank you Jesus!

What I miss: Shaving my legs, and seeing my toes.

What I am looking forward to? Enjoying our last few weeks as a family of 3. Getting in as much Nolen time as I can!

Weekly Wisdom? After being shorthanded, they put me into a 5th grade classroom for a day. This taught me that I would NEVER be able to teach the big kids. They were tall, they were mean, and they hadn't yet discovered deodorant.

Milestones: On to weekly doctors appointments until Hudson arrives!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Which David Yurman design? I have my eyes on a ring from the Albion collection ;)

    ReplyDelete