Thursday, May 3, 2012

Big Brother

Nolen is really getting into this big brother thing. He loves to hug and kiss my belly, and spent a good hour last night slathering it in loation (I guess he doesn't want a mommy with stretch marks either.) I think he gets it, I think he realizes there's a baby in there, but not sure that he totally gets it. Not sure that he realizes his world is about to be rocked. I on the other hand am starting to freak. Not only will I have TWO kids, but my baby isn't going to be my baby anymore. Poor little guy, he didn't ask for a brother. He didn't ask for his nice little life to be turned upside down. How is he going to feel when his mommy is holding another baby. How is he going to feel when we can't go to Disney because the baby is sleeping. I'm having a lot of Mommy guilt. Yet another reason I want to push pause on this pregnancy. I want enjoy every minute, every snuggle, every goodnight kiss with just Nolen. No interuptions allowed.

1 comment:

  1. Awww. I can only imagine. It was great seeing you guys again. Nolen really is precious.

    ReplyDelete