Monday, March 19, 2012

Well hello 3rd trimester- week 28

How Far Along: 28 weeks


How Big is Baby: Hudson is close to 15", and weighing in at an estimated 2.5 pounds.


Clothes: Maternity, maternity, maternity. While in Arizona this week I had a day to shop and decided to try on some cute summer clothes for after Hudson is here. FAIL. These days I'm most comfortable in my scummy pants, aka, yoga pants.


Exercise: Vacation= no workouts this week. I'm okay with that. I had a doctors appointment today and it turns out that I haven't gained all that much. Only up 13 pounds total. I attribute last appointments high #'s due to winter boots and a sweater dress that I was sporting that day.


Best Moment this week: Spring break started a little early this year, with a week in Arizona. Sun, pool, and relatives to chase around little man = 1 happy momma!


Food Cravings: Fruit! Finally a craving that won't have me on the biggest loser come June!


Movement: He loves to dance! 6am, 12pm, and 9pm are his most popular times. He had some father son bonding the other day when daddy would poke him, and he would poke right back. sweet.


Gender: Still a boy, and Nolen is still insisting that he's having a sister


Labor Signs: He's still living low, so there's lots of pressure, along with daily contractions. Feels as though he could fall out at any moment, but doctor insists thats normal for a 2nd pregnancy. ( Must be because I have a loose hammock :(


What I miss: Being on vacation reminded me once again how much I miss WINE! There was also some yummy raw tuna being served that I would have loved to indulge in.


What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery together. Don't' know why I'm dragging my feet so much this time, woo wee...Mommy needs to get going!


Weekly Wisdom: Don't offer to fly alone with a toddler on your lap while 28 weeks pregnant. Things can get a little uncomfortable on a 4 hour plane ride. Thankfully little man was a rockstar and did great the whole flight.


Milestone: Hello 3rd trimester! Appointments are now bi-monthly, crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment