Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sick Boy


It finally happened. I prided myself on the fact that Nolen has never really been sick. A little cold here or there, but nothing too serious. I just knew that my 13 months of nursing had provided him with my super teacher immunities. Until last night that is. We were having family cuddle time on the sofa, Nolen nestled between us. He was being surprisingly still and relaxed for his 2-year old self, so we were soaking in the extra cuddles.

That's when it happened, out of nowhere, projectile vomit. All over me, all over Mr. A, all over the sofa. Oh my poor little man, it scared him as much as it scared us. We thought we were in the clear for bedtime, but 15 minutes into sleep it happened again, and again, and again, and again. Little man is officially sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment