Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Week 37



Nolen has a few loves in life. He loves Mommie, he loves Daddy, he loves Elmo, he loves spatulas, he loves his jeep, he loves people, he loves bananas, he loves bath time, he loves water, he loves opening and closing cabinets, he loves emptying the Tupperware cabinet, he loves "walking", he loves his school bus... okay, so he has a lot of loves.

Well his most recent love is one that I'll be happy to see go. The boy loves biting. 8 teeth, chomping down, biting. He bites shoulders, legs, noses, arms, anything he can get his teeth into. He bites for fun, he bites when he wants something, he bites when he's tired, and sometimes he just bites (I hear it's a sign of teething, more teeth, awesome.) Mommy is trying VERY hard to nurse until he reaches a year. If I can make it, which I can, and I still have both 'girls' attached, then we'll call it a success.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Your's is cute and adorable pics of your baby boy!! Definitely keep him in a bubble :) Ryan's fever finally broke Saturday night, but it was so hard to see him so miserable!

    Emily @ Baby Dickey

    ReplyDelete