Thursday, April 25, 2013

Recent happenings...

Wow.
I'm on a blogging roll this week.
You get nothing for months and then
BOOM
I'm back. (I've missed it!)


Um how much do these two like alike?
People tell me everyday, but I never see it.
Until this picture.
Now I see it. Same profile, same nose, same eyes...same everything.
Looks like me and the Mr. make 1 kind of mold.
A flippin ADORABLE one.

So many random things going on right now.
Lets  catch you up...

Nolen went to the dentist today.
Got the nix on the paci (like we didn't already know...)
At this point  paci is a part of the family.
I remember what happened last time I tried to take it.
Better luck this time?
Ugh...wine and prayers please.

Hudson and Nolen began swim lessons this week.
Nolen is swimming like a fish.
Hudson is screaming like one (I know I know, fish don't scream.)
On a positive note, he is screaming while swimming.
He's able to swim to the wall and pull himself up.
He's also learned to float on his back.
#winning.

We are leaving for Hawaii in T minus 2 months.
My thoughts on this...
Happy 5th anniversary to me and the Mr. in June!
Must be done with breast feeding, TOTALLY, before we leave.
(I'm not trying to haul a breast pump along)
How in the world am I going to leave these babies for
TEN DAYS :-(
MaiTais and tropical beaches will help ease the pain.
Time to work out, bikinis in my near future.

School will be over in 29 days!!!
Can not come soon enough.

My Teachers pay Teachers shop is thriving!
Possibly my magic ticket to be a stay at home mom?
Not quite there yet...but one day!
In the mean time I'm LOVING every minute of it.
This is so my thing.
oh, and this one too...
Anyone need some Poms?

Hudson may never sleep though the night.
I am secretly ok with this.
It just means some one-on-one snuggles with my little man.

Can't WAIT for summer,
its so within reach.
Everyday, all day, with my lovies.
Heaven.


1 comment:

  1. I totally feel your pain on the paci. Easton still takes his at night and I just can't get rid of it. It's too cute and his last little bit of baby left!

    ReplyDelete