Tuesday, October 2, 2012

3 months already little one


Little man, mommy is so sorry
I am just now writing your 3 month post 
and you are practically 4. 
Second child syndrome already. 
 Our chaotic days are making this time go fast, 
scary fast.
 I'm trying to soak up every minute because I know
my return to work is right around the corner.
(dear lottery, can I please win you, like tomorrow?)

Here's what you've been up to:

You are still my rockstar baby.
You smile all the time, with some awesome dimples.
You are the perfect amount of chunkiness (15 pounds worth.)
You easily fit into big brothers diapers (size 2 or 3)
You laugh out loud now, melting mommies heart.
You are wearing size 6-12 month clothes.
You eat like a man, every 2 hours, oy!
You are sleeping in your own crib now
but only for 2-3 hours at a time.
You are turing over at times, rolling from side to side, 
and sometime from belly to back.


Love, love, love you little man.


1 comment:

  1. Love his dimples, way cute:) I have to say I laugh at all your stories about big brother Nolen, he sounds like one funny lil man!!!

    ReplyDelete