Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Boys weekend



As I mentioned before my sister had her Bridal Shower and Bachlorette party this past weekend. It was going to be a super quick trip up north, arriving late Friday and leaving Sunday.


I decided to let Daddy stay home with Nolen so they could have some male bonding time. I thought it would be good for them to walk around in their boxers (and diapers) and partake in some farting contests (isn't that what boys do?)

This was the first time that Mr. A had been alone with him overnight, never mind 2 nights in a row (yikes.) Mommy was a nervous wreck, stomach in knots. I knew perfectly well that he could handle it, it was just all the "what if's." What if he forgets to feed him for 2 days, what if he doesn't wake up when Nolen wakes up , what if he forgets to close the bathroom door and Nolen falls into the toilet, what if he forgets to put butt paste on that little tushy?? It helped that the drinks were flowing at all the bridal events that weekend, helped take my mind off of butt paste for awhile and enjoy myself.

Turns out the boys did just fine, in fact they did awesome! Thank you Daddy for taking such good care of our little guy all weekend, you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment