Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy 13 months!

Same bunny, new year!

This week is Mommies spring break. We hauled booty out of Augusta as Masters week arrived. Perfect excuse for a little Florida sunshine and visits with old friends (our old Easter bunny included!)

I'm a crazy mommy, I'm not good with change. There are some things that have just become second nature and I see no reason to mess with a good thing; nursing, bottles, those cute monthly stickers announcing his age. Sigh. I excitedly announced when I found these stickers for months 13-24! Mr. A did not share in my excitement. "You are going to be putting stickers on him at 96 months!" Well maybe, but I seriously doubt they make them. Here's what you've been up to this month:

  • 20 pounds and 30 inches

  • You eat more table food then baby food. Grilled cheese, edaname, mac-n-cheese, hummus on pita, chicken & barley soup, shredded cheese, apple slices, and an occasional french fry (or a few more on vacation-eek) are your favs.

  • You're WALKING! More like running, there's no more crawling for this one, he's a man on a mission.

  • You wear size 12-18, onesies are starting to look a bit ridiculous on this big boy.

  • You say, "Momma, Daddy, MomMom, Coffee, byebye, hi, uh-oh, woof woof, hanny manny, apple.)

  • Your favorite toys are the mop, broom, and swifter. I see a baby Hoover coming in someones Easter basket this year!

  • Your finger has found your nose, such a boy ;(

  • You've been practicing your Houdini moves and are trying your best to escape your crib.
  • 2 comments:

    1. Aw I love this! Our bunnies here in Michigan are a little scary, so I am hesitant to bring Sophie to one. Yours is very cute!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Uh, oh, he is already trying to escape the crib? He's going to keep you on your toes!

      ReplyDelete