Friday, February 4, 2011

Week 46



Well, we have some exciting news...and some not so exciting news. I've been biting my tongue from mentioning this before because I didn't want to jinx it.

Months ago (October) I entered Nolen into Parents magazine: American Baby Cover Contest. They were looking for their new cover baby. Fast forward to February 1st. I get an email that Nolen had made it to the next round. He was 1 of 10 semifinalists (out of 34,000!) During the next round they would narrow the 10 semi-finalists down to 5. Those 5 would then be flown to NY for a photo shoot and get a check for $1000. Well I heard back today and he didn't get selected, boo. He will however be featured on their website in a few weeks when they show the top 10!

I'm just proud of little man for making it that far! Way to go buddy! Did you even know you were in a contest :)


No comments:

Post a Comment