Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week 26


We've hit double digits! The countdown is under 100 days, Woo hoo!!! We'll have our little man in our arms in 3 short months (where has the time gone?) Some people may beg to differ about how much time I have left, and by some people I mean crazy strangers. There have been several occasions recently where someone will ask the normal, "Oh when are you due, how far along are you?" I respond with "I'm 6 1/2 months, due in February." These people then go on to tell me that that's not possible, I'm much to small to be that far along. They then share a story about their 'cousin, neighbor, granddaughter, etc..' and how they were much larger at 6 months. I insist that my doctor knows my correct due date, and that the baby is measuring right on track. I really had no idea there were so many baby experts out there! It amazing the people that find you when your pregnant, this belly is like a crazy magnet :)
The following may be TMI, however I felt the need to share. I never knew it was humanly possible to pee as much as I do. I easily go 15+ times a day. There are days where I pee, stand up from peeing, and have to pee again. Sigh. It could have something to do with the gallons of water I'm drinking or maybe the cupfuls of ice that I'm loving these days (my newest craving.) Whatever the cause, it's crazy, and I have a feeling it's only going to get worse!
Christmas came a bit early this year, in the form of a big brown box delivered to our front door. Inside I found millions of baby boy clothes passed down from the all-so-stylish Nicholas! Combined with my recent mini shopping spree at baby gap (hey, it was friends & family weekend) Nolen will never have a shortage on clothing. We're all stocked up from newborn sizes all the way up to 18 months! (Thanks Nordloh's!!!) Also delivered this week was Nolen's crib! MomMom is just about finished with the bedding, so I'll wait and take a picture of the final product! It's all coming together folks...get excited!
Nolen is still quite the dancing machine these days. His favorite time to dance is between 10-11:30 at night and 6-7:00 in the morning. Instead of feeling him move with my hands, I've started lifting up my shirt to watch as my belly punches and rolls. I really can't imagine what he's doing in there, but it gets pretty intense at times. He's our little break dancing ninja :)
(Maternity photos were cancelled due to bad weather, they've been rescheduled for November 30th- stay tuned!)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you don't mind but I am following your blog now! I am due to have a little girl February 15th so it is fun to "compare" what we are going through.

    ReplyDelete