Friday, September 2, 2011

Chatty Cathy



I've read about this before, how language explodes after 18 months. Wasn't quite expecting this. This kid is talking, all day, all night, repeating words like a parrot.
Yesterday I told him we were going to the grocery store. He replied, "wine, cofcof (coffee), french fries." Sounds like a good grocery list to me!

Then there's his bedtime stories. His Favorite, I Love you Through and Through, he can read a whole page himself.
Me: "I love your happy side"
Nolen: "Sad side, sad side, sad side."
(Some call this memorizing...I call him a genius baby who can read!)

Then there's morning time when I leave for work. He follows me out making sure I have all the essentials, yelling "keys, cofcof (coffee), ice (my water), byebyes, byebyes, olive (I love.)"

Ahh..I know I've said this before, but THIS is my favorite age. Love this little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment