- You "kind of" get that your going to be a big brother. At this point you acknowledge my belly, ask if Hudson is still in there, tell Hudson he is pretty, and then give Hudson a hug and a kiss. When someone asks you if you're having a little brother you respond sister. When we ask you whats Hudsons going to do when he gets here you put on your sad face and do your best crying imitation.
- Your becoming a picky eater. You seem to survive on smoothies and cereal. Everything else gets thrown on the floor as you proclaim "Yucky!"
- You still LOVE to clean, borderline OCD about it. It's nothing out of the ordinary to find us out and about carrying a broom and a mop. You've actually created your own janitorial cart out of your wagon. You put all your brooms, mops, dusters, and vacuums into the wagon and push it around the house, stopping to clean along the way.
- You are such a boy. You toot, then laugh, then yell "Nolen Farted." Mommy is totally outnumbered in this household, I better get used to it!
- You know play store, clothing store to be exact. You get a pile of your clothes, and then one-by-one run them through your cash register scanner, before placing them in the bag. (I have no idea where you picked up these skills, it's not as though I take you shopping every week...)
- Favorite Things include: Ducky, pillow, chips, being naked, Caillou, playing outside, & cleaning, going to Starbucks for cakepops and "coffee," walking downtown,
- Dislikes: Taking allergy medicine, eating anything besides cereal or smoothies, riding in the stroller for too long & going inside.
Thoughts on Thursday
1 week ago